Monday, August 24, 2015

Look Up

Colossians 3:2 set your affection on things above, not on the things on the earth. 

Are you looking up? Usually when we are in need, we are thinking of God praying to God and hopefully looking up! But what about when everything seems to be going perfectly? I wouldn't ever go as far to say my life is perfect. Ever. Not even close. I love my life and all the things in it, but spiritually I need a lot of work, I'm sure I always will. I still have times though that everything seems to go just right, I'm happy and good things are coming my way, but. Those are the most dangerous times, don't get caught off guard and find yourself focusing on all your earthly treasures. Focus on things above. 
No matter what circumstances we are in we need to LOOK UP! Remember what Jesus did for us, and most of all pray that you're staying in Gods will for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment